As I didn't get a chance to shoot any outfit photos, I thought I'd do something different today and share with you a list of thoughts that go through my head every time when I'm preparing for a blogging shoot.
1. Come on, weekend. Hurry up! I need to take some photos.
2. Lets check the weather forecast again. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain.
3. What should I wear?
4. Does this dress make me look fat?
5. Argh, I swear everyone is going to see that giant spot on my face!
6. I need to google some quick spot removal tips.
7. Oh well, that spot isn't that bad after all.
8. I need to pick a location.
9. I want to go to a nice place but where am I going to change to take more photos?
10. I wish I could teleport myself.
11.. Let's shoot in the back garden then.
12. I hope my readers will like my outfit.
13. How should I pose?
13. What should I do with that hand?
14. Shall I keep smiling?
15. My facial muscles ache.
16. Maybe I should play with my hair.
17. I'm so glad no one sees me now.
18. People would probably think I'm crazy.
19. I hope I look good in that photos.
20. OK, let's finish this. I need to change into my PJs.
Let me know what you think of today's post. Can you relate to any of these?