I think that vests are the best layering pieces of all times. They come in all sort of styles and fabric weights not only to keep your look interesting but also to help you transition between seasons.
Have you ever thought about getting one? You definitely should! Here are 5 reasons why:
1. Vests are a closet staple. You are going to wear them season after season.
2. Vests can be a life-saviour during the transitional period when it's too hot to wear a heavy jacket and too cold to leave the house without an extra layer of protection against the chill.
3. Vests come in handy if you want to cover a particular problem area of your body. You no longer need to be conscious about rounder tummy, full bust or wide shoulders. What more can you ask for? :)
4. Vests work well with pretty much everything in your wardrobe. Wear them with dresses, basic tops or jeans.
5. Depending on a style you choose, a vest can be easily dressed down or up. It all comes down to what accessories you decide to wear with it.
Vest - F&F // Dress - An old one // Bag - River Island // Boots - JustFab.co.uk
Do you wear vests? How do you style them?
Link ups: Fancy Friday and Saturday Share Link Up