I don't usually make a great fuss over my birthdays but as I'm reaching a new milestone in my life, I thought I'd do something different and reflect on what I've learnt so far. Here we go...
1. Be your own biggest cheerleader.
2. NEVER settle for anything less than you deserve.
3. Keep your friends close.
4. Cut toxic people out of your life.
5. Embrace your quirks, even those which seem to be really silly.
6. Love your body. Imperfections are beautiful.
7. Comparison is the thief of joy. Period.
8. Never stop chasing your dreams.
9. Try new things.
10. Be spontaneous once in a while.
11. Never stop learning.
12. Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith.
13. Be grateful for everything that has happened to you.
14. Practice random acts of kindness.
15. Stay hydrated.
16. It's not a good idea to eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
17. Remember that you don't have to please everyone.
18. It's not the end of the world if you fail.
19. Remember that some things are out of control.
20. Some people don't deserve a second chance.
21. It's OK to ask for help.
22. Say what you mean, mean what you say.
23. Let it go. Don't waste your energy on things and people that are not meant for you.
25. You don't need a plan for everything.
26. You can never have too many shoes.
27. Be patient. Some things take time.
28. Get enough sleep.
29. Stop worrying about what other people may think about you.
30. Smile every day.
Top - F&F // Trousers - Next // Shoes - New Look